Table of contents
We need Omnet++ version 4.6. You can download it here and follow the installation instructions. There is an installation guide included in the doc directory.
This branch contains the Castalia framework with TSTP and other WSN protocols.
You need to have Omnet++ in your path. You can do it like so:
$ cd <omnet_dir> $ source setenv
Then generate Castalia's makefile:
$ cd tstp_simulation/Castalia/Castalia $ ./makemake
This is optional, although very useful. You can edit the files on other editors and compile/run via command line.
1. Create new Omnet++ Project: File -> New -> Omnet++ Project.
2. Choose a project name. For example "castaliaTest" and click next.
3. Select Empty project and click Finish
4. Right click on the newly created Omnet++ project (castaliaTest) and choose Import
5. Select General -> File System and click Next
6. Click Browse and search for your Castalia-3.2 directory (or whatever name you have for castalia's root) and click OK
7. Click on "Select All" button and then Finish.
8. You should now see the directory hierarchy under the project castaliaTest
9. Right click above the project name (castaliaTest) -> Properties.
10. In the emerging window, expand OMNeT++ on the left side menu, and then select "NED Source Folders".
11. Expand the project name and mark "Simulations" and "src" directories as NED Source Folders. Click OK.
The (cli) environment is configured at sv15 at lisha.ufsc.br. You can access it at /export/tstp_simulation. This contains a copy of the SVN tree, along with omnet at /export/tstp_simulation/omnetpp-4.6.
There is a run.sh script at the tstp_simulation/Castalia/ directory, which runs your simulation and automatically saves the full setup and results. Read the script for details.