It is imperative that all code in the repository follows EPOS' code style carefully.
Follow these steps before performing a commit to EPOS' SVN repository:
- Update your working copy and resolve any eventual conflicts. (It might be a good idea to backup your working copy before updating).
- Make sure your code complies to the code style, compiles, works and doesn't break anything else. If any of these is false, it must not be commited yet.
- Remove unnecessary comments and initial debugging information from your code.
- Revert the default traits (unless you have a good reason for changing it).
- Run "make veryclean" to revert files like include/config.h.
- Analyse all files you changed, to make sure nothing unnecessary is being commited.
$ cd <root_of_your_working_copy> $ cp -r . ../working_copy_backup $ svn up $ svn revert include/system/traits.h $ svn revert include/machine/cortex_m/emote3_traits.h # (Replace with the machine/model you are using) $ make veryclean $ svn st # Analyse carefully which files will be commited. Revert any unnecessary ones $ # Be sure your code still compiles and works at this point $ svn commit # Write an informative commit log $ rm -rf ../working_copy_backup